Go—PopUp offers a position for a Project Manager in Barcelona.
We are European leader for renting commercial spaces by the day and developing end-2-end
European pop-up action projects (pop-up stores and corporate events).
Go—PopUp contracts more and more larger client looking for end-2-end pop-up projects, including design,
location scouting, arranging permits, production, operations and communication, together with partners.
In order to support the sales organization in these kind of opportunities, we are hiring a Project Manager:
- Follow the Project Management practices and tools
- Train the Sales and Support teams to establish PM best practices
- Maintain and improve templates for Project Management
- Support the sales team in Project Management sales activities:
- Preparation of Project Management section for proposals
- Sizing, costing and staffing of projects
- Follow-on and reporting of Project Progress and Deliverables, as well as financial management of projects during their execution
- Definition of Project Management KPIs and process improvement
- Improve the base for a bigger Project Office aligned with company growth plans
- Regular employee contract of attractive Freelance contract
- An attractive compensation plan
- Flexible timing and “home-office” option (as agreed with team)
- International team and relationships
- Nice working environment at one of the most entrepreneurial communities in the center of Barcelona (22@ district)
- University Degree or Master
- 3 years experience in project management in a Marketing Agency (Event or Marketing production)
- Focus on quality and results
- Proactivity and responsibility
- Absolute command of Project Management tools (Asana) and IT office tools (Google Suite, Keynote, MS Word and MS Powerpoint)
- Languages: English native or Spanish native and English Proficiency level; other EU languages are a plus
If interested, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com including CV and Cover Letter.