Space Description Reference : N3RN2
Our space consists of 4 spaces:
- Garden: A veritable garden in the heart of Paris, La Halle aux Oliviers by La Bellevilloise is home to hundred-year-old olive trees, Washingtonia palm trees, Chesterfield sofas, ironwork tables and chairs… It extends over 150m² to which is added a 50m² mezzanine.
- Terrace: urban garden of 50m2
- Loft:it is 350 m² of parquet floor and a large ceiling height to welcome you best on the occasion of special meetings. Conferences, balls or even lounges, this space which is bathed in light thanks to large windows is one of the most versatile and surprising of our spaces.
- Club: Hit the stairs and push the doors of the club. The club has 250 m² of parquet floors to welcome your guests.
- Forum: When you enter Le Forum, it is first of all the grandeur of the place that surprises. Gently, you get used to this place and very easily you feel at home with something that always makes the difference: a scene. The ideal place for major popular events . A staircase will lead you directly to the green area of the terrace.
- Meeting room: used as meeting room, sub-committee, cloakroom, dressing room or storage, A modular space of 60 m² adjoining the forum.
An experienced team to respond to specific requests from your sector.
- Event engineering:
A single point of contact to make your project a quality moment.
Trade Fairs | Round tables | Concerts | Meeting, exhibition, projection, catering rooms ...
- Technical - decoration
Your spaces fitted out according to your technical and logistical needs.
Scene | Furniture | Sound & light store | Projection | Wireless
- Dedicated staff
Variable geometry teams according to your specifications.
Security and reception agents | Stage managers | Lockers | Musicians & DJs
An integrated catering service for tailor-made offers.
Coffee receptions | Aperitifs | Snacks | Lunches, sit-down dinners | Cocktails | Culinary events | Beverage packages | Open-bar | Mixology animations…
- Spaces and accessibility
Partial, combined or total space privatization.
Private entrances | Exterior access | Access for disabled people | Autonomous spaces (toilets, bars, stages)