Space Description Reference : MSHXN
Three stunning floors of the original building feature wooden beams and floorboards and exposed brick walls. In addition, the site offers a walled yard, a rooftop with views of central London, and a sparse industrial concrete garage space.
Located just outside of the Congestion Charge zone, and has on-site parking for up to 18 cars. It is a 10 minute walk from London Bridge and Bermondsey tube stations, making it a conveniently accessible location.
- Hub: light and airy ground floor studio, with wooden floors, red steel pillars, one exposed brick exterior wall and three white walls. Centrally heated space and disabled accessible space. Adjacent to the garage, and these spaces share toilet facilities. Size 211 m²/ 2271 f² WC available, including disabled
- Garage: is a large space with an urban warehouse aesthetic, painted brick walls, concrete floors, steel rafters, shutters and industrial features. A popular location for music videos, filming and photography. It is also used for events with an edgy, urban feel. Size 339m²/ 3648 f² No WC (shared facilities with the hub) Capacity 300 Unheated
- Factory: floor hosts 4 unique spaces, split into one main room and three smaller rooms, offering a variety of backgrounds and the opportunity to move between different rooms. The Factory is usually hired with the Loft, as sound insulation between these spaces is poor and they share toilet and kitchenette facilities. Please note that neither space is centrally heated and hirers generally need to provide their own heaters in winter months. Size 213m²/ 2292 f² WC available Capacity 120 standing/ 80 seated theatre syle. Unheated
- Loft: is our most coveted space with wooden floors and beams, a stunning and versatile mezzanine, high pitched ceiling, exposed brickwork and huge windows on three sides. The loft is usually hired with the factory, as sound insulation between these spaces is poor and they share toilet and kitchenette facilities. Please note that neither space is centrally heated and hirers generally need to provide their own heaters in winter months. Size 264m²/ 2841 f² No WC (shared facilities with the factory) Capacity 225 standing or seated theatre syle. Unheated
- Yard: a large, urban outdoor space, it offers parking for up to 18 vehicles and secure gates leading onto Tanner Street. Ideal for loading and parking, filming and photography, outdoor and summer events.. Size 102m²/ 1097 f² No WC. Capacity 300. External heating. No power
- The Rooftop boasts excellent cityscape views, with sight lines to the shard, Tower Bridge and the railway bridge. It is a great location for music videos, photography and filming. Not available for events. Size 113m²/ 1216 f² No WC. Capacity 60. External Heating. No power.